POLISH FOR A PURPOSE
On August 23rd, SPARITUAL was part of a Virtual Fundraising Event with Melissa Berton Executive Director, The Pad Project
and Shel Pink Founder, SPARITUAL in conversation about menstrual equity and self-care advocacy, for the benefit of women and girls everywhere.
There's still time to donate!
Through September 15th, 75% of proceeds from your purchase of the two nail polishes below will be donated to The Pad Project to acquire period care products for Alexandria House.
Join the conversation. Be Part of the Change.
“A period should end a sentence, not a girl’s education” ~ The Pad Project
SUPPORT THE MISSION. DONATE TO THE CAUSE
- "Over 800 million people menstruate every day." ~ UN Dispatch
- "1 in 5 American girls have left school early or missed
school entirely because of lack of access to period supplies."
~ Always® Confidence & Puberty Survey
- "In the US, 84% of students have either missed class time or know someone who
missed class time because of lack of access to period products."
~ State of the Period: The widespread impact of period poverty on US students
- "At least 500 million girls/women worldwide lack
adequate facilities for menstrual hygiene management." ~ The World Bank
- "In the US, 42% of women have experienced period-shaming,
1 in 5 by a male friend." ~ New York Post
Visit https://thepadproject.org/ for more information